Wow, that is one incredible offer! Anyone interested in applying for a position with the Nigeria Immigration Service in 2023 can do so at this time through the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal, which is now open. The application period for these positions will begin on January 16, 2023.
You have an opportunity to become one of the 5,000 new employees added to the Nigeria Immigration Service if you meet the necessary qualification requirements.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is currently in the process of hiring new employees for the 2023 period. It is strongly recommended that any and all qualified civilian Nigerians submit their applications to the Nigeria Immigration Service in order to be considered for a position as an immigration officer.
Conversely, active-duty military and paramilitary personnel who have been sponsored by the various services of the Nigerian Armed Forces and are seeking to enter civilian institutions will be considered. This applies to both active-duty military and paramilitary personnel.
This page will provide you with all of the information you require concerning when the NIS recruitment period opens and when it closes. We ask that you complete your application by following the information and directions that we have provided.
In Nigeria, working for the Nigeria Immigration Service is widely considered to be among the country’s most desirable federal government jobs. Before submitting your employment application with the Nigeria Immigration Service, we ask that you first confirm your identity. possess all of the necessary credentials, including certificates, degrees, and personal information.
Be wary of phone calls that seem to be offering you work but turn out to be scams. In conclusion, there will not be any charges incurred for submitting an application with the Nigeria Immigration Service. Do not hand over any money to anyone who claims they can assist you in landing this position.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal Form
We would like to take this opportunity to inform the general public that the Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal 2023 is now accepting applications. The Nigeria Immigration Service is currently accepting applications from qualified and interested individuals who are interested in developing their careers within the Nigeria Immigration Service and advancing their positions within the organisation.
The official recruitment portal will provide access to the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form 2023 when it becomes available. It is strongly recommended that candidates who are interested in this position apply for it only through the official NIS registration portal.
Both degree holders and those without degrees can apply for open positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service. To apply, all you need is a working email account, along with your phone number, and any relevant qualifications you may have.
We will walk you through every detail you need to know about the application process and how to successfully apply for and fill out the NIS recruitment form without encountering any obstacles along the way.
Therefore, there are numerous opportunities available to join the Nigeria Immigration Service, regardless of whether or not you hold a degree. It is time to take action if you are considering applying for the ongoing 2023 Nigeria Immigration recruitment. If you are interested, read on.
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment 2023-2024
Take note of the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must pass drugs test
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption letter
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- The candidate’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) 11 professionals (Doctors):
Applicants must possess a first degree in MBBS from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) 10 professional (pharmacists)
Applicants must possess a first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Inspector Immigration
Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advance NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions
Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Immigration Assistant
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Immigration Assistant III
Applicants must be holders of ordinary level SSCE or its equivalents and appropriate trade test certificate.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024
Interested applicants should log on here from Monday 16, January 2023, to fill out and submit the application form. It is important to note that shortlisted candidates will be invited for a computer-based test.
Follow the steps below to submit your application for the current NIS recruitment::
- Visit the NIS official web portal at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page OR visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
See also; 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff List here