What a wonderful surprise! It is with great pleasure that the Deloitte Graduate Academy is able to announce the 2023 Digital training program in Nigeria to any and all exceptional and passionate individuals who are gifted and wish to excel in their careers.
All applicants who meet the qualifications and have done well enough in the selection process will be accepted into the Deloitte Graduate Academy 2023.
The rise of technology is hastening the improvement of people’s living conditions all over the world, Hence, the primary objective of the Deloitte Digital Academy is to cultivate and build the skills necessary to capitalize on emerging opportunities in technology implementation, process automation, product development, and technology advisory services.
This program will take place in Lagos, and we expect all participants to have fully operational laptop computers and reliable internet access during their time there.
Timeline: 6 weeks
ABOUT Deloitte Digital Academy
Akintola Williams The oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria, Deloitte is also a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), which is an international professional services network. The company was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, who is considered to be the doyen of the accounting profession in Nigeria. The realization that, as a company that provides professional services, the manner in which we attend to the needs of our customers is the primary factor that determines the kind of impact we have on the community is the guiding principle behind our strategy regarding corporate responsibility.
The global network of private professionals that is known as Deloitte is the largest of its kind. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals from over 150 countries show their dedication to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence while working towards a single goal: to make an impact that matters. This vision is to be the standard of excellence while working towards this goal.
The Deloitte Digital Academy was created with the intention of cultivating the skills necessary to capitalize on emerging opportunities in the areas of technology implementation, process automation, product development, and technology advisory services.
Everyone at Deloitte is encouraged to feel free to be themselves and should be able to flourish in their work or given task, and this should be the case for everyone in the country, across all of our services, and on a daily basis.
In the workplace, we want to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect and that people with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. In addition, we want to ensure that all employees are paid a living wage. In order to make the entire African continent a more welcoming place, one of our primary goals is to recruit a diverse workforce and then capitalize on that workforce.
Deloitte Digital Academy Job Summary
• Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
• Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
• Possess excellent IT skills
• Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
• Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
Deloitte Digital Academy Qualifications
- Software developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle, and CSS and HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise-standard solutions end-to-end
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance
i) Proper understanding of the software development life cycle
ii) Ability to develop unit testing for code components or complete applications
iii) Understanding of web application components and common technologies for these components.
iv) Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
c) Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
Duration: 6 weeks.
Venue: Hybrid (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
What do you stand to gain at the academy?
- Internship position for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high-demand skills and become readily employable.
Application Closing Date
How to apply for the Deloitte Digital Academy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to visit official website.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development program that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.