Hurry now! Apply for the ongoing NDLEA recruitment 2023 application form portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Read on to see how to apply for the ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment and other vital information, requirements, and documents here.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has recently made an announcement on the beginning of the recruiting process for the year 2023. The online application will be available for two weeks beginning on March 12 and ending on April 8, 2023.
This post aims to provide you with information regarding the NDLEA Recruitment eligibility requirements, application guidelines to help you through the process, where to access the registration form online, and how you can apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023, as well as any other information regarding NDLEA Recruitment 2023 that you might find helpful.
You can access the registration form and submit an application to take part in the recruiting process by going to the website www.ndlea.gov.ng, which is the recruitment portal.
Most notably, there is no cost associated with submitting an application for the NDLEA recruiting 2023. Be sure to keep this in mind if you want to submit an application for a position with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) (NDLEA). Through the NDLEA employment portal, the application form can be found and downloaded online.
NDLEA recruitment 2023 Qualifications
A Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree from a tertiary institution that is recognized for its academic excellence in any subject of study that is related to the position, or a Higher National Diploma in a course that is pertinent to the position.
In addition, having a solid understanding of computers and the fundamental software programmes used on them, which can be put to use in one’s line of work and ensure the successful completion of a variety of duties mandated by the company.
Requirements for NDLEA recruitment 2023
To stand a chance during the NDLEA recruitment exercise, you must meet the following criteria; you must;
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Be void of criminal offenses except road traffic offenses.
- possess a WASSCE, NECO or GCE certificate with at least 5 Credits in at most two sittings.
- have an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field, and from an accredited higher institution.
- Possess any valid means of identification (NIN)
- Be physically and mentally fit due to the nature of the work. You’ll be required to provide a medical fitness certification from a federal government hospital.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
See How To Apply For A UNICEF Scholarship here
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, UNICEF does whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence. Read more…
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in participating in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment exercise, all you need to do is follow the instructions that have been provided below for you.
In order to get started, go to www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Simply navigate to the website for the employment area by selecting the ‘career’ button.
- Carefully consider the list of openings that are currently available, and pick one.
- To register, click the Apply button.
- Please include all of the required information.
- Please provide the necessary documentation.
- Verify each and every piece of information.
- Continue with the process of submitting your application.