Hurray! Great News! The ICPC Recruitment Form is now available. The application for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment program has now begun at icpc.gov.ng.
In this post, you will find all of the information about the ICPC, The Independent Corrupt Practices, and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment process that you require, with its beginning and end. We hope that the information and suggestions we have provided will assist you as you complete your application.
This page contains detailed information you require to apply for the ICPC recruitment, including the prerequisites and the application procedures. To that end, I ask that you read on and put all the suggestions into practice.
Basic Requirements for ICPC Recruitment
Applicants must either hold a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master’s Degree from a tertiary institution that has been granted accreditation in any field of study that is connected to this programme, or they must hold a Higher National Diploma in a subject that is relevant to any field of study.
In addition, having a solid understanding of computers and the fundamental programs used on them, which may be put to use at work and ensure the accurate completion of a variety of duties as mandated by the organization.
About The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
One of the departments and agencies that make up the federal government is called the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC).
The Core Objective of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Is to Prohibit and Prescribe Punishment for Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses The fundamental purpose of the ICPC is to prohibit and offer punishment for corrupt practices and other related offenses.
The following is a summarization of the duties that are carried out by the Commission:
- To mobilise public support for the fight against corruption.
- Spreading awareness about the dangers of bribery, corruption, and other associated crimes.
- For the purpose of providing guidance and assistance to parastatal or any agency in their efforts to reduce or eradicate corruption or fraud.
- Assessing the methods used by government agencies and supervising reviews of those that find evidence of corruption-enabling practises or processes.
- To take public complaints about alleged corrupt activities seriously, conduct thorough investigations, and bring appropriate legal action against those responsible when warranted.
- The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is more than just a place to build a career. It’s important work that helps a lot of people.
If you genuinely think you have what it takes to join the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission and help rid the country of corruption, you are close to achieving your goal and giving your life direction and significance.
General Criteria for ICPC Recruitment
- Applicants interested should take note of the following:
- The application procedure and form is free.
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Do not pay anyone who claims will help you get this job
- Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines will be considered. These include Architecture, Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Computer Forensics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Economics, Computer Science, Quantity Surveying, Law, Accountancy, Procurement specialists, and Forensic Experts.
- Only shortlisted applicants will undergo an online/ written assessment test and a computer-based aptitude test, which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment.
- Additionally, candidates will also undergo paramilitary training and a polygraph test.
- It is advisable to have a good health record.
Method of applying for ICPC Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at https://icpc.gov.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Entrance Requirements for ICPC Recruitment
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the ICPC recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
When is the Closing date for ICPC Recruitment 2023?
The closing date for 2023 ICPC Recruitment has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep checking this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest info on job recruitments and job placements.
Check out, the Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Portal here