2023 NPC Recruitment Program: The 2023 recruitment program of the National Population Commission has officially begun. Please go to www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng and click on the link that says “NPC Recruitment Portal” to apply for the Adhoc Staff position at NPC that will be open until 2023. Please read the whole article to find out what you need to know about the NPC recruitment form for 2023.
About the NPC Recruitment program
In preparation for the upcoming census, the National Population Commission is looking for temporary workers to fill various roles. Individuals who are interested in joining the NPC have the opportunity to do so by registering on the organization’s website, which can be accessed at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/.
To ensure the smooth running of the trial census in June of 2023, NPC Online is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates. The National Population Commission has outlined several duties for which they will need volunteers.
Most importantly, the NPC recruitment 2023 application is free. Keep this in mind if you’re interested in filling a position at the National Population Commission (NPC). You can find the application on the NPC online recruitment portal.
The application process for the National Population Commission 2023 is currently ongoing, and applications can be found at
There have been indications that NPC has started a massive hiring drive, for which the portal will soon be live and applications will be accepted. No announcement regarding the deadline has been made yet.
Entry Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The NPC recruitment 2023 portal is currently accepting applicants for the 10,000 Adhoc Staff positions available in preparation for the Trial Census. Find instructions on how to apply for a position with the National Population Commission by using the NPC recruitment portal, as well as additional information regarding the application and selection process, below. Put in your application for NPC jobs here.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the NPC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements.
Users located within a particular geographic area are the only ones allowed to access the NPC online recruitment system. This means that residents of the specified Local Government Areas (LGAs) in six States across Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones are the only people who are eligible to fill out and submit the NPC application form.
The six selected geographical areas include;
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
How to Apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- Go to https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the NPC 2023 E-Recruitment Application Form with the required information including Full Name, Phone Number, Address, NIN, etc.
- After filling the form, click Submit.
- Click on Check Application Status to view the status of the application from time to time.
Once successful, your name will appear on the NPC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Looking for other job opportunities or recruitment offers? Check out the 2023-24 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Immigration Service is currently in the process of hiring new employees for the 2023 period. It is strongly recommended that any and all qualified civilian Nigerians submit their applications to the Nigeria Immigration Service in order to be considered for a position as an immigration officer.
Be wary of phone calls that seem to be offering you work but turn out to be scams. In conclusion, there will not be any charges incurred for submitting an application with the Nigeria Immigration Service. Do not hand over any money to anyone who claims they can assist you in landing this position.
Read more here.