Fantastic news The SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Portal for 2023 is now open for applications from all qualified candidates!
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the SUBEB teacher’s recruitment, the SUBEB recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
SUBEB Teacher Recruitment
The State Universal Basic Education Board’s (SUBEB) primary objective is to advance the cause of a standard, high-quality, and practically applicable basic education throughout the state.
The State can be transformed into a socially peaceful, economically flourishing, physically functioning, and aesthetically lovely preferred destination for everybody with the help of the Government, which, with your assistance, can accomplish this transformation.
SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Portal Website for each States in Nigeria
Nobody, regardless of their socioeconomic standing or educational history, should be denied the chance to improve their lot in life. You can join SUBEB Nigeria in a variety of capacities, regardless of whether you are a seasoned professional, a recent graduate, or someone who does not possess any teaching credentials.
Candidates with and without prior teaching experience are welcome to apply for available positions at SUBEB Teacher Recruitment. If you are interested in the current recruiting and want to apply, you must do so through the official website for SUBEB recruitment in your state. Find your state in the list below, and then follow the link that appears after it.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Lagos – Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ondo – Ondo State Universal Basic education Board
- Oyo – Oyo SUBEB recruitment
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
General Requirements for the SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Portal 2023
To qualify for the SUBEB Teacher Recruitment, applicants must take note of the following:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SUBEB recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (for graduates)
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for SUBEB Teacher Recruitment
To apply, for SUBEB Teacher Recruitment, kindly follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official SUBEB recruitment portal in your state and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently asked Questions about the SUBEB Teacher Recruitment portal 2023
Applicants who are interested in the State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment can submit their applications through the official SUBEB Teacher Recruitment portal that is made available in their state.
2. How can I apply for the SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the SUBEB Teacher Recruitment in your state and submit an online application.