Hurray! The Nigeria Police Recruitment, which is set to begin in 2023, is now accepting applications online. On the official website of the NPF, which can be found at policerecuitment.gov.ng, one can gain access to the application for employment with the NPF. There is no charge associated with the application process. Do not hand over any cash to anyone who assures you they can help you advance in the selection process for the hiring event that is taking place this year.
The Nigeria Police Force has made it known that it is in urgent need of qualified candidates who can and are willing to work to protect the nation from internal crises. These candidates should be able to and willing to work to protect the nation from internal emergencies. The high demand for security in the country is directly responsible for the creation of this necessity.
The process of selecting new members for the NPF session of 2023 has begun. On this page of our website, we cover important aspects of the application process for the Nigeria Police Force, as well as details on how to easily apply for the Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment. If you are interested in applying for a position in the Nigeria Police Force, read on.
Additional information regarding the recruitment process for the Nigeria Police Force can be found on this post. This information includes instructions on how to submit an application for a position with the Nigeria Police Force through the Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent details. Here is where you can submit your application for open positions in the Nigeria Police Force.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal for the year 2023 is now accepting applications, and we would like to make the general public aware of this fact. The National Park Foundation encourages individuals who are interested in developing and advancing their careers with the National Park Foundation to apply.
We will walk you through everything you need to know about the application process and how to successfully apply and fill out the Nigeria Police recruitment form without encountering any challenges along the way.
Hence, there are numerous opportunities available to join the NPF, regardless of whether or not you hold a degree. If you are considering applying for a position in the NPF as part of the ongoing recruitment, now is the time to do so.
This possibility could serve as a stepping stone for you on the path to achieving your objectives. Therefore, make the most of this priceless opportunity and infuse your life with meaning and purpose in order to enrich it.
Why Should You Apply for a Position in the Nigeria Police Force?
- There is no requirement for previous experience.
- The Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) is the primary educational qualification needed, and it is open to everyone.
- All of Nigeria’s residents are eligible to apply for positions in the Nigerian Police Force for the 2023–2024 academic year.
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the chance to interact with individuals that you normally would not have done so.
- You will be astounded by how much you can improve your knowledge simply by associating with people who have a variety of experiences, expertise levels, and skill sets, all of whom are willing to share what they already know with others.
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2023/2024 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents need for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.