Hurray! The 2023 Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal is now accepting online applications from all interested and qualified candidates. You can access the LASUBEB recruitment form on the website that is dedicated to recruitment for the Lagos State SUBEB.
In this post, we are dedicated to providing you with all of the information you require regarding the beginning and closing dates of the Lagos State SUBEB teacher recruitment. We hope that you find this page helpful. To assist you in the process of applying for the position, we have provided you with detailed information as well as guidelines that will guide you through the steps.
Additionally, you will be needing vital documents. These documents include the qualifications necessary to apply for the Lagos SUBEB recruitment as well as the procedures to follow to ensure that your application is processed without any complications. Continue reading, and make it a point to put these recommendations into action as soon as you can.
About the Lagos State Government Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
The Lagos State Universal Basic Education is a department that is overseen by the Lagos State Ministry of Education. This is because both of these entities are responsible for education in Lagos State. It was established in accordance with the law with the mission of coordinating, managing, and putting into action the Universal Basic Education programme that is run by the Lagos State government in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria. Its establishment was accompanied by the aforementioned mission. If they have access to fundamental education, children can realise their full potential. “The Potential of Every Child Can Be Realized.”
The Lagos State Government has been quite successful in getting the recruiting process started for both teaching and non-teaching positions. The recruitment that is taking place this year has the goal of lowering the state’s unemployment rate as well as increasing the number of job openings that are available.
Candidates with or without teaching credentials are welcome to apply for the teaching position open at the Lagos State SUBEB. Hence, if you are considering applying for the Lagos SUBEB recruitment and are interested in doing so, the time to do so is now. Do the necessary steps. In addition, if you want to be one of the applicants that are shortlisted this year, you need to be familiar with all of the prerequisites, qualifications, and how to apply.
Lagos state government has commenced the recruitment of teachers into primary and secondary schools. Teachers are required in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Basic Technology
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- CRK, etc
General Requirements for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Lagos SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply for Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
You are to provide the following details: Full Names and permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in the above details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
1. Is Lagos SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023/2024?
Lagos State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) are required to visit the official recruitment portal via subeb.lg.gov.ng and submit an application.
2. Is the 2023/2024 Lagos SUBEB Recruitment form out?
Check the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.lg.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the Closing date for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024?
The deadline for the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023/2024 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.