Great news! The 2023 Edo State SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Portal is currently open for online applications. The Edo State SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Form can be accessed via the Edo State SUBEB Teacher Recruitment Website.
On this page, you will find all of the information that you require regarding the Edo Star Teaching Recruiting Program. Also, this page will give you the date at which the process of recruiting instructors for the Edo State SUBEB will begin as well as the date at which it will end.
In order to assist you in the process of applying for the position, we have provided you with detailed information as well as guidelines that will guide you through the steps.
The Edo State Government has successfully commenced its recruitment intake for 2023. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
They detail the qualifications and requirements that must be satisfied to apply for a position with the Edo State SUBEB, as well as the processes that must be followed to ensure that there are no roadblocks along the way. Continue reading, and make it a point to put these recommendations into action as soon as you can.
The Edo State SUBEB Teacher Recruitment
Edo State SUBEB Teacher Recruitment is open to both candidates with and without teaching credentials. Those who do not have teaching qualifications will be required to earn their PGDE or PDE through the Edo State College of Education during the first two years of the program.
You can submit your application for the Edo State SUBEB recruiting program through the organization’s official website, which can be found here. You need to be familiar with the qualifications required for the position as well as the application process if you want to be considered for a position this year. Continue reading if you want to learn more.
The government of Edo state has initiated the hiring process for more than 5,000 instructors to fill positions in the state’s primary and secondary schools. The following arenas have an ongoing need for educators:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics, etc
General Requirements for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen (indigenes of Edo States are encourage to apply)
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
You are to provide the following details: Full Names and permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Click on Current Vacancies
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions About EDO SUBEB Teacher Recruitment
Is EDO SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
The Edo State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified applicants who want to build and advance their careers with the Edo State Government. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/ and submit an application.
Is the EDO SUBEB Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 out?
Check the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
When is the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The deadline for the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board’s 2023–2024 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.