Seeking to secure a job with the federal government of Nigeria? Hurray! The process of recruiting new members for the SON recruitment is scheduled to begin in 2023. Check out the application form, the recruitment form, the requirements, and the instructions for applying for the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2023, in addition to every detail about the SON Recruitment Portal 2023 that is important for you to understand. The application form can be found at www.son.gov.ng.
This article includes the SON recruitment portal, application guidelines, and instructions on how to obtain the recruitment form. All of these items can be found by following the instructions in this article. When applying for a position with SON, you can do so by submitting your application through the online portal found at www.son.gov.ng. You can also send in your application to be considered for the job through the website.
Information About the SON Recruitment Process | www.son.gov.ng.
To clarify, the Standard Organization of Nigeria is the full meaning of SON. It is a Federal Agency, and as such, it is required to conduct periodic employee recruitment because it is responsible for a variety of responsibilities within the government. Once SON has officially started its recruitment process, information will be made available to the general public in order to keep them informed.
SON Recruitment Portal 2023
It is now possible for applicants to submit their information through the SON recruitment portal, which has been recently activated. The official job portal, which interested individuals can use to apply for and fill out the online SON recruitment form for verification, can be found at www.son.gov.ng.
The access point for the online application procedures is now ready for use. To apply, all you need is a working email account, along with your phone number, and any relevant qualifications you may have.
However, in order to demonstrate that you are physically able and mentally prepared to be put through the recruitment process, there are certain requirements that you must meet before submitting an application. The requirements are listed down below.
General Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications for 2023 SON Recruitment Process
To successfully secure a position, you must meet the following requirements to qualify to work as a member of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Good knowledge about the Standards Organisation of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Applicant interested in the SON recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Past working experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for 2023 SON Recruitment Process
To apply for the 2023 SON Recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal for SON Recruitment at https://son.gov.ng/
- Choose from the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions thoroughly and carefully
- Provide all the necessary information need
- Verify all your documents
- Submit an application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
- Do not give money to anyone who claims he/she will help you get this position
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are real.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false or forged documents
- SON recruitment form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Update for 2023 SON Recruitment Portal
On this website, we will update it with the most recent information regarding the Standards Organization of Nigeria recruitment exercise whenever it becomes available. Therefore, if you would like to remain up to date regarding the progress of the recruitment process, you should continue to visit this website on a regular basis.
We also strongly suggest recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case the authorities make any changes, and we will keep you updated as soon as that occurs. You can find this page here.
Additionally, feel free to use the comment box below to ask us anything you want to know about the recruitment process for SON 2023, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.