Bravo! At this time, candidates for the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2023 can submit their applications online by using the online application portal. This page contains information about the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff, as well as other important information about the application process for the recruitment form, which can be accessed through the teacher’s recruitment portal at Rivers State. In addition to that, there is information regarding the hiring of administrative personnel, read on for more details.
In the following paragraphs, we will take you step by step through the application process for the Rivers Subeb position and explain everything that you need to know in order to be successful. We will give you detailed information and rules that will help you apply for the job, and we hope that this will be helpful to you. These include the prerequisites and requirements, in addition to the instructions on how to apply for the teaching position in the state of Rivers without encountering any difficulties.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Are you a recent college graduate who is on the hunt for a job right now? Do you believe that you have what it takes to become an educator, given that this is the case? If you said “yes,” then you really ought to read what’s in this article. You will have a chance to find work here because we are an employer that places a high value on diversity and equal access to employment opportunities.
An announcement regarding when the application deadline for the Rivers State teacher recruitment program for 2023-2024 will take place can be expected in the near future. So, pay attention and keep reading, because this website page has all the information you need to take advantage of this priceless chance.
It gives us great pleasure to inform you that the Rivers State Government has begun the process of hiring new teachers in a way that has been met with great success. This year’s recruitment effort has the goal of lowering the overall rate of unemployment in the country as well as increasing the number of job openings that will be available.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Portal
Therefore, now is the time to take action if you are interested in this topic. In addition, if you want to be one of the candidates that are shortlisted this year, you need to be familiar with all of the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Continue reading to find out more.
Education in Rivers State has a new face. The Rivers State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the state into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
Available openings at the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Scheme
The Rivers State Government is looking for qualified people who can teach any of the following subjects to send in an application:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
So if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Rivers State Teachers recruitment exercise. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Entry Requirements Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
To qualify for full-time employment at the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Program, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Applicant interested in the Rivers State Teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
How to Apply for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
For the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment, you need to give your full name, permanent address, local government of origin, email or phone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Rivers State Teachers recruitment portal via www.rivjobs.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details
- Submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Rivers State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
If you want to stay informed and make sure you never miss an update, the best way to make sure you don’t miss any new information we post on this platform about any and all recruitment in Rivers is to check this website often.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and that you refresh it regularly in case there is any change; in the event that there is a change, we will keep you updated as soon as it occurs.
Keep coming back to this website often to get the most up-to-date information. If you have any questions about the recruitment process for Rivers State teachers in 2023, please feel free to ask them in the comment box below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.