Do you reside in Nasarawa and have a great desire for teaching? Apply online at www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng to be considered for the Nasarawa Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Portal. The application form for the Nasarawa State Teacher Recruitment 2023 is currently available. This post will provide details about the requirements, the application portal, and the application process for teaching jobs in the state of Nasarawa.
Are you prepared to submit your application for a teaching position in the state of Nasarawa via the recruitment portal? Then, in order for you to successfully fill out the form and send in your application, you will need to carefully adhere to all of the instructions that we will give to you right here.
The Nasarawa State Government has decided to provide massive employment opportunities for its citizens by launching the Nasarawa state teachers recruitment form. This form allows candidates who meet the requirements to apply for a position in the teaching industry.
The recruitment for the Nasarawa State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is open to all candidates who will meet the requirements expected in order to apply for the job recruitment exercise via the website www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng. The requirements expected in order to apply for the job recruitment exercise include:
Have you considered applying for the teachers’ vacancy at the Nasarawa state Secondary School? the application deadline is in 2023. Then you should make sure that you read everything that is contained in this article so that you can be fully prepared to apply for a position with the Nasarawa state TESCOM.
Before we proceed, I want to make sure you are aware that the teacher’s recruitment form for the state of Nasarawa in 2023 is free of charge. To obtain the application form, you are not permitted to pay anyone. The form can be found on the Nasarawa state teachers portal which is accessible online.
The names of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Nasarawa state teachers recruitment will be uploaded on the website tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng. However, please keep in mind that only candidates who meet the requirements will move on to the next stage of the exerciser, which is the aptitude test.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have gone through the requirements and are eligible should apply online on the portal www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng. Please be informed, candidates who submit multiple applications will be disqualified.
The application deadline for the Nasarawa state teachers 2023 recruitment is from 28th November 2023. Ensure you submit your application before the stipulated deadline for the closure of the portal.
Kindly inform us know of your inquiries regarding the Nasawara State Teachers Recruitment 2023 in the comment section below and if you need news updates on the recruitment, you can also tell us as well and we will make sure you are updated.
The Nasarawa State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So it is our pleasure to inform you that the Nasarawa State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
So if you know you can teach any of the above subjects, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment General Requirements 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nasarawa State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
Qualifications for the Nasarawa state teacher recruitment
Qualified and interested candidates who wish to apply for the Nasarawa state teachers recruitment must have any of the following qualifications:
- B. Ed
- B.A (ED)
- B.SC. (ED)
- NCE in Sciences and Languages.
- NTRC Certificate is optional
These documents are to be uploaded on the application portal tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng which you would print out and come along with it during the examination/screening date. Eligible candidates who can teach the following subjects should proceed to submit their applications on the portal.