2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship: Hurray! Applications are invited for the 2023-24 Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program in South Africa.
This program is open to all outstanding and high-achieving applicants who are passionate and interested in taking their careers to the next level.
You don’t just want to sit through university lectures; you want to dive directly into the water. Find out more about the exciting and innovative working fields of a global automotive company that really fits your interests. At Mercedes-Benz, you can collect initial practical experience and work on tasks independently from the very beginning.
2023-2024 Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program in South Africa is offering a unique opportunity for recent graduates who want to be a significant part of the MBSA talent hunt. Applicants who are interested and qualified may apply to the MBSA Graduate Development Program.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Pty Ltd. is a car manufacturer. The company manufactures and delivers a wide range of luxurious vehicles and accessories. Mercedes-Benz South Africa serves customers from all over the world.
Criteria for the 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship
- You have between one and six months time at your disposal
- You have received the study regulations for the desired course (in the case of an introductory or basic internship)
- You have a valid enrollment certification (for an internship during your studies)
- You are studying within the standard study period plus a maximum of three semesters’ leave (for a voluntary internship which is not mandatory according to the study regulations)
- You have completed your studies and intend to start for sure a master’s program and want to bridge the time with an internship – you are welcome to apply for the general internship vacancies
Other important information for the 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship
- The vacancies are generally advertised on our job portal two to six months before the start of the internship.
- Remuneration depends on the type of internship and on the regulations in the respective country
- Mercedes-Benz offers internships at various sites in Germany and abroad. The best way to find out about internships is to use our job search and visit the homepage for our location.
- If you do not find a suitable position online you can also directly contact the responsible contact person for the location.
- Graduates or diploma holders
- South Africans
- South Africa -Eastern Cape-East London
Benefits of the 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship
The candidate will receive from the program the following
- significant useful involvement with your field of study
- openness to an elite assembling office and climate
- a chance to go after jobs inside the association
- training and coaching uphold and its accessories. Customers from around the world use Mercedes-Benz South Africa.
Eligibility 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship
- Candidates who have graduated within the past three years and are citizens or permanent residents of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an advantage when applying for the program.
- Recently qualified graduates in the following career streams (with a full NQF of 6 or higher):
National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development) and Bachelor of Science in Data Science
Selection Criteria for 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship in South Africa
- Grade 12, with unique excellence in Arithmetic or potentially Actual Science
- Significant Tertiary Capability, with a typical pass characteristic of 65%
- Shortlisted candidates will be mentioned to compose a specialized evaluation
Documents needed for Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program in South Africa
- A CV as a connection (guarantee that the record size is sufficiently little to transfer, for example, PDF)
- Confirmed duplicates of your Grade 12 and tertiary testaments, and your most recent Tertiary
- scholarly record (please note. If none of these are attached, your application will be denied right away.)
- A copy of your ID. Provide a phone number and email address.
Application Procedure for the 2023 Mercedes-Benz Internship
Log into the Application portal and submit your application online by searching for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
Visit mercedes benz website for more details.