Great news! Application calls for the IPNX Internship Program For Young Nigerian Graduates for the year 2023. The IpNX Internship Program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and provides students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. There are about 72 job listings at the IPNX Internship Program For Young Nigerian Graduates 2023.
The insights and skills gained by the end of the program would be invaluable for future careers in the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor’s Degrees for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
IpNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based telecommunications and information technology services in Nigeria.
The company was formed by the divestment of Telnet Nigeria Limited’s telecommunications services division and has been in operation for many years, leveraging more than a decade of experience. ipNX currently offers a variety of communications and information technology services to corporate organizations in Nigeria via its IP (Internet Protocol)-based communications network, which employs both radio and satellite communications technologies.
As part of its expansion strategy, ipNX intends to offer its services to small and medium-sized businesses as well as residential customers. In the long run, ipNX has determined that a strategic presence in the wireline market is required to ensure that we can provide future services that require high bandwidth in the last mile.
Basic Job Requirements
This section requires the top five accountabilities that the role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine the outcomes required from the tasks.
To be eligible for this program, you are to have the
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Initiative and Innovative approach
- Knowledge of the Jobs
- Use of Technology
- Great job performance
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum) / B.Sc (2.2 minimum) / HND (Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 Bs & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
Demonstrate (Key competencies):
- This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualifications.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge firsthand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letters to:
- The Human Resource Manager,
- Human Capital Management,
- ipNX Nigeria.
- All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship and the preferred ipNX office location they would want to work in.