Before we tell you how to activate the Polaris Bank Transfer Code, you should know a little bit about Polaris Bank. Polaris Bank is a well known commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank was established in September 21, 2018, after the acquisition and restructuring of Skye Bank Plc by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON). The bank has its headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria, and offers a range of banking services to its customers, including personal banking, business banking, and digital banking services.
Polaris Bank is committed to delivering innovative banking solutions that meet the evolving needs of its customers. The bank is also focused on leveraging technology to enhance the banking experience of its customers, and has invested in various digital platforms and channels to enable customers to access its services conveniently and securely. Polaris Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria, with a strong commitment to delivering excellent banking services to its customers.
How To Activate Polaris Bank Transfer Code
In this time when people no longer have the time to stay on the long queue at the bank just to make transfer, the digital and mobile banking has taken over that aspect of banking. Why go to the bank to make transfer, buy airtime or even pay utility bills when you can equally do all those at the comfort of your home?
You must have seen on various Polaris Bank Adverts that the transfer code is *833# but in this article, we would show you how to activate this transfer code to enable you to make swift transfers.
To activate the Polaris Bank transfer code, also known as the *833# USSD code, you need to follow these steps:
- Ensure that the phone number registered with your Polaris Bank account is active and can receive SMS messages.
- Dial *833# from the phone number linked to your Polaris Bank account.
- Enter your Polaris Bank account number when prompted.
- Create a 4-digit PIN for the transfer code.
- Confirm your 4-digit PIN by entering it again when prompted.
- Once your PIN has been successfully created, you will receive a confirmation message from Polaris Bank.
After activating the transfer code, you can then use it to perform various banking transactions such as transferring funds, checking your account balance, paying bills, and buying airtime. Simply dial *833# and follow the prompts to access the different services available on the platform.
Things to note when using the Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code For Polaris Bank
- The transaction maximum is N20,000 in a day unless changed by the bank itself.
- When using the Polaris bank mobile money transfer code, the system will automatically show you the account number of the recipient for verification before you enter your. This will enable you recheck the details you entered before you proceed in transferring funds to the recipient account number.
- If this is your first time of using this Polaris bank mobile money transfer service, you will be requested to create one right there using the menu presented to you when you first started the process.
- The service is automatically designed to debit your current account first before your savings account If you own two accounts with Polaris Bank and are using similar phone number for both accounts.
Other things to take note of is;
- Make sure your network is strong before you try to make transfers, you might test it with little amounts first before you go ahead to making transfers of huge amount, This way you are sure if the connection is strong enough before you proceed.
- Once you have imputed your 4 digits password and an error message pops up, do not be in a hurry to try again so that you are not debited more than once.
The official website of Polaris Bank is www.polarisbanklimited.com. On the website, you can access various banking services such as personal banking, business banking, and digital banking services. You can also access information about the bank, including its history, leadership team, and corporate social responsibility initiatives. Additionally, the website provides information about the different products and services offered by the bank, including loans, savings accounts, and credit cards, among others. If you are a Polaris Bank customer, you can also log in to your account using the “Internet Banking” option on the website.