Would you love to know how to book an Arik Air flight online? Then you are at the right place. Flight booking online is the most convenient way to book either local or international flight owning to it ease of flight booking and the fact that you don’t need to visit any office. It is no news that Arik Air is one of the best airlines in Nigeria which you could fly with rest of mind.
Arik Air is a Nigerian airline operating mainly from two hubs at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja. Arik Air serves a network of regional and mid-haul destinations within Africa.
Arik Air operates scheduled flight services to about 22 airports in Nigeria which includes Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Uyo, Ibadan, Enugu, Jos, Benin City, Calabar, Asaba, Kaduna etc. They also operate in 9 airports in Africa which are; Cotonou, Abidjan, Accra, Johannesburg, Dakar, Freetown, Banjul, Douala, Monrovia and Luanda.
Aside Africa, this airline flies to London Heathrow and New York JFK.
You can visit the Arik Airline website to check out their flight schedules and locations they fly to. You can book Arik Air local or international flight online from anywhere.
WHY BOOK ARIK AIR LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ONLINE
Booking This Airline local flight online is convenient, making it easier for travelers. All one need to book an Arik Air flight online is a smartphone or computer with Internet access.
On the Arik Air online flight booking portal, you can aside booking a flight do the following; make flight payment, fares calculation, viewing of flight schedule, online ticketing (e-Ticket printout), online check-in etc.
How To Book An Arik Air Flight Online Local or International.
Just as stated above, it is easy to book a local/international flight online through their booking portal. Follow these steps to effectively book your Arik Air flight online.
- Visit www.arikair.com on either a computer or smartphone.
- Locate the BOOK FLIGHT area.
- Choose where it would be a Return flight, One-way or Multi destinations.
- Choose the airport you wish to fly from.
- Choose your destination.
- Select when you want to leave (outbound) and the return date.
- Choose the class, it can either be Economy or Business class.
- Select your age group
- Enter promo code if you have one.
- Choose where you’re booking from and click SEARCH & BOOK. The available flights for that day and destination you entered will be displayed. In the case where there’s no available flight from the chosen Airport to your destination, it shows you the next available flights.
- Choose from the options provided and click BOOK FLIGHT
- Enter your Name, date of birth, Passport number (international travel), Email address, your phone number, your destination phone number, coupons code (if any) and choose if you need travel insurance.
- click CONTINUE TO CONFIRMATION
- The information you entered will be displayed so you can confirm it. If it correct, choose your preferred means of payment and click check the ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS after reading it. Then click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT.
- After this you will be taken to the payment gateway and after making the payment, you can then get your Arik Air e-ticket sent to you via email. Endeavor to print it out as you would need it at the airport.
Judging from the steps explained above, you can see that to book a flight online is just a walk in the park. Should you encounter any difficulty whatsoever while trying to book a flight, you can easily use the contact information on their website to notify them and they will respond quickly.