What wonderful news! Are you aware that the WAEC recruitment for the 2023–2024 academic year has begun? If not, you should get started right away. The website www.recruitment.waec.com.ng provides users with access to the recruitment portal for the West African Examination Council (WAEC). You will find all of the essential information regarding this WAEC recruitment portal right here in this section.
In addition, the process for completing the application form for the WAEC recruitment, the basic requirements, the academic requirements, and any other information that may be relevant can all be located here for free.
Since it was first established, the West African Examinations Council has developed into one of the most well-known and comprehensive examinations that can be found in West Africa. In addition, the council has established an endowment fund to support education in West Africa through the delivery of lectures and the provision of financial assistance to people who are in need of it but do not have the means to do so on their own.
How To Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Are you considering a career at the WAEC, and would you like to become a member of their staff? If you responded “yes,” then you need to make sure that you read each and every word of this article regarding this WAEC recruitment before moving on.
To successfully apply for the West African Examination Council, WAEC Recruitment program, you are to
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates for the WAEC Recruitment program will progress to the next stage of the recruitment exercise. There will be an aptitude test screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates. You will receive an invitation email for the date and time of the screening exercise.
Vacancies at the WAEC Recruitment
The available vacancies available at the WAEC Recruitment include:
Assistant Registrar (Commerce, Foods and Nutrition, Geography, Government, Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects, Physical and Health Education, Physics and Electrical Installation, Special Education, Test Administration, Mathematician/Statistician and Administration) Accountant Quantity Surveyor Registered Builder Medical Officer Network Administrator Application Programmer Legal Officer Printer (Digital Printing Technologist) Administrative Officer Senior Human Resource Development Officer Research Officer Data Analyst Internal Auditor Public Affairs Officer
General Requirements for WAEC Recruitment 2023
If you want to be considered for a position on the WAEC recruitment team, you need to ensure that you meet all of the requirements that are outlined in the following paragraphs:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens before they can be considered for the WAEC Recruitment scheme.
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You must have at least three credits including, English and Mathematics, in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC).
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
Is WAEC Recruiting for 2023?
However, you can sign up to receive notifications for the post in order to receive up-to-date information on when the portal will become operational and how to apply for this WAEC Recruitment program successfully. However, the recruitment form for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is not yet available at this time.
WAEC Recruitment Closing Date
For the WAEC Recruitment portal, The application process is still in progress. Those interested should submit their application information by June 7th, 2023.
Do you know that the West African Examination Council has released the Timetable for the 2023 May/June WAEC edition? According to the timetable, the examination will commence on the 3rd of April and end on the 15th of May.
For more details, you can reach them through: Telephone: +234 1 730 5150 Website: www.waeconline.org.ng Address: 21 Hussey Street Yaba, Lagos Nigeria Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t pay anyone who says he can help you get this WAEC Job. The WAEC Recruitment portal is free for all job vacancies.