Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023: Fantastic News! It gives us great pleasure to inform you that the recruitment process for the Nigerian Army in 2023 has already begun. Enlistment applications for the 84th Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) of the Nigerian Army are currently being accepted. Apply via the recruitment.army.mil.ng. portal. Application requirements and other important details will be provided here.
Access to the application process for the 2023 Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment can be gained through the recruitment portal of the Nigerian Army, which can be found at recruitment.army.mil.ng. Continue reading to find out when the application period for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023 will close.
In this article, we will provide important information that will guide you to submit a successful application for the 2023 Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment form, the Nigerian Army recruitment portal, the Nigerian Army recruitment closing date, and other information that is related to the application process.
Nigerian Army Recruitment
Hurray! The Nigerian Army has publicly declared its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023
Do you have aspirations to serve in the Nigerian Army? Do you have full confidence in your abilities to fulfil the responsibilities of this position? If this is the case, you will be pleased to learn that the application period for the Nigerian Army’s 84RRI recruitment portal has officially begun.
Continue reading to acquire all the knowledge you need to have to be considered for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023. Because it contains all the information you’ll ever require, please read this manual very carefully. Thank you.
Before you get started on the online application, make sure you don’t forget the following prerequisites.
However, before you submit your application for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Specifics on how to apply for a job in the Nigerian Army, including a rundown of the various prerequisites and other requirements that must be satisfied on your end. As a result, I ask that you keep reading and applying all of the information that has been provided.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2023
Before submitting an application for ongoing recruitment, each applicant must first establish that they are in compliance with the conditions outlined below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metre tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including the English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council, or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
Document Needed for 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Original Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height for Male Candidates||1.68|
|Maximum Height For Female Candidates||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Simply registering for an account on the online recruitment portal of the Nigerian army, which can be accessed at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, is all that is required to submit an application. After that, after clicking the register button, choose the job category for which you would like to submit an application. You will be required to provide the required information on the portal, and once you have finished, you will need to click the submit button to finish the process.
- You have the ability to submit an application for any one of the following open positions:
- 82 Regular Recruit Intake (Soldiers)
- Commission for Service on Short-Term Arrangements (SSC)
- Organization for Directed Short-Range Communications Commission (DSSC)
- The URL for the application portal that should be used is either recruitment.army.mil.ng or ims.army.mil.ng. Neither of these should be used. If you click on the link in the first paragraph, you will be taken to the link in the second paragraph, which will allow you to start the application process once you click on it. We ask that you please take your time and not rush through the process of filling out the application form for the Nigerian army 2023.
Please keep in mind that the Nigerian Army will only contact candidates who have been chosen for further consideration to invite them to a screening at one of the many locations listed on the Nigerian Army website. This screening will take place at one of the many locations in Nigeria. In addition, there will be a screening test, which all of the applicants who were ultimately chosen to move on to the next round will be given the opportunity to take. Those applicants who are successful in completing the preliminary examination will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.